Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Let's Start This Week All Over Again . . .

This is my pup who is still known as Light Pink

Yesterday was very definitely a "lost" day.  I got through it, but sure don't remember it!  Didn't sleep well on Thursday, got in late on Friday, sat up and talked, and then the pups yelled off and on all night (and pups being crate-trained in the room next to the guest room, well . . .), slept well on Saturday night with the pups moved to the barn, and got in after midnight on Sunday - and had to catch up with Ron, look over the mail, etc.  IF I had not had to go to work it would have been a lot easier!  Am too old for this.  Went to bed at 8:00 PM last night, got up at 11:00 to send the dogs out and turn off the fishroom lights, then went back to bed.  Feeling Oh so much better today.

The weather is supposed to be fantastic today, so I may use up some of my scarce vacation time to get in some yard work.  Thursday is a Holiday for us, but the weather is due to be "seasonable" instead of sensational by then.

1 comment:

Denise said...

NICE puppy Sue! I love her!