Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Two Trees


Dog ornament tree in foreground.

We put up the Christmas trees last night, yes tree(s).   Some years I do the artificial one, occasionally I have done the Charlie Brown tree, but most years I buy a real tree.  I found a lovely little 4 foot spruce for this year, but a tree that size does not have room for both traditional and novelty ornaments.  While Ron decorated the "real tree" with regulation ornaments, I set up the top half of the Charlie Brown tree, and decorated it with dog and fish ornaments.  Always such fun to go through the dog ornaments, remembering the people who gave them to me.  I have never purchased a Dalmatian ornament, but have accumulated many of them through the years.  Several of them are from friends who have passed away and it's a nice time to remember them.

Christmas cards finally got ordered too - I love ordering them on-line and picking them up the next morning.  So handy!  Now to find time to send them.  I love getting Christmas cards, and particularly enjoy picture cards and the ones that include letters.  Hope I get a few picture cards of dogs we have sold - those are my very favorites.

No comments: