Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Your Daily Chuckle



Short on time this morning, so you'll have to settle for this picture.  One of the oddest looking mixed breeds I've seen lately.  Let's hope this combination does not catch on! Dalsets?  Basmatians?  This little dog is supposedly a Dalmatian/Basset Hound cross.  Certainly looks the part!

Some interesting discussions on Facebook, including whether dog show judging is political and whether or not there are actually "fixed" dogs in the ring.  My answer to both questions is "occasionally".  

1 comment:

bousha2 said...

This dog...on the right...looks almost exactly like my darlin' Dottie that I got from the SPCA. I was aware that she was this combination. Yes, Bassett an Dalmation. Her personality )
was thankfully the Bassett...very calm compared to Dalmations. She recently passed and I miss her terribly. She was a sweetheart and had me well trained. :