Friday, November 8, 2013

And So It Begins


And so it begins.  Hearing!  The puppy girl on the right was the first to give me a positive hearing response this morning.  Twelve days is about the earliest I have gotten good responses - pups that actually lift up their heads and "listen" to my high pitched whistle.  Several of the others were restless, and are probably detecting some sound, but not enough to consider them hearing yet.  Hopefully by the end of the weekend we will have strong responses from all.  This is a nerve wracking weekend!

I continue to get emails from people willing to fly in to pick up their pups.  I'm reading the emails and adding them to the files I keep on everyone.  Until I know what I have for hearing pups though, there's no point in discussing which pups might be available and who get one.  I'd like to hope that several of these pups are show potential and will go to show homes, but only time will tell me that.

Stay tuned.

No comments: