Thursday, December 12, 2013

Decision Time

Time to decide which pups will go where.  The decision has been made on Fulton (he will go locally and I will co-own and possibly show him).  Meg & Donna who own the sire Ch. Henry will be here this weekend and decide whether or not to take Jack Pine.  I paid a stud fee, but they retained an option to purchase a puppy boy.  If he does not go home with Meg, he will be available - preferably to someone who will show him.  He's a nice pup, but I don't need another lively black-spotted boy!

Stephanie is still hoping to take one of the girls, but it looks as if her life may get in the way.  Both girls still look very nice and look as if they should go to show homes, but we may change our minds this weekend when we do stacked shots.  We rely a good bit on the profile shots we take at 6-7 weeks, as they give us a better feel for how the pups will look in outline as adults.  I know there are a lot of readers hoping that one or both girls are available as companions.

Won't be long now!

1 comment:

Cee Pluse said...

Oh, they grow so fast! Could you please post one more picture of all five pups before they start leaving the "nest"? I've really been enjoying watching them grow -- thanks for posting regular updates.