Monday, March 28, 2011

How Can It Be Time?

Dal watering can & fish planter.

OK, where did my hour for writing go?  I'm supposed to let dogs in and out, drink coffee, check my email & Facebook, and work on my blog from 6:00-7:00.  Lost some time uploading pictures from my camera when the software decided to be difficult, but how does my precious hour always go so fast?

A most productive weekend that included a lot of much-needed housecleaning and lunch with my mother.  Hopefully the Weather Dudes are correct and this week WILL eventually make it to the 50s.  I'm rreeaallyyy tired of snow and ice.

One of my friends at work surprised me with the cute Dal watering can, pictured above with the fish planter that Connie gave me for my birthday.  It will be nice to be greeted by two smiling faces when I enter my cube.

No comments: