Thursday, April 5, 2012

I MUST Be Crazy!

Pieces are falling into place for breeding "Pauli" (GCh/UKC Ch. Paisley Choco Chip Brownie Delite) to "Louie" (GCh/UKC GCh. HiSpots Simply Sublime). Fingers crossed this all works out! Tomorrow I drive 5 hours to pick up Pauli from her handler Jenni, then another 5 hours to visit friends Zak and Maryla, where we'll spend the night. Looking forward to seeing them, my Granddogs Red Hots & Phoenix, the Peacocks, and new Peke Teddy. The next morning I will continue south and meet up (somewhere) with Becky and Louie. Becky will drive a couple more hours and connect with Angie(Louie's other mother) who will keep both dogs for the week and manage the breeding. I'll spend 8 - 10 hours driving home. And the following weekend I can do it all over again. ARGH. Sure wish I had a fuel efficient vehicle!

Yes, this DOES sound crazy.

No comments: