Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday At Home, Sort Of . . .

Sleeping 'til 7:00 is such a luxury, and coffee to drink while reading in bed is even more of a luxury. No shows for at least three weeks, although depending on whether not Argus heals sufficiently, we may be done for the year. That's not all bad (although it would be very disappointing) as there are many things that need to be done around the house and yard.

Wondering if I want to start a new blog, one on raw feeding, Do I have time? It would be handy to be able to refer new raw feeders to a day by day discussion of feeding raw diet, but would I be able to keep it up?

Just checked the calendar to see when Tess's pups (assuming there are some) will be due, ready to be picked up, and when they will need vaccinations and BAER testing. ARGH! It could hardly be less convenient, as they will be 6 weeks old at Christmas. Even if I wanted to get BAER testing done at the Vet School (which I don't), they probably won't be scheduling appointments over the holidays. If I have to drive to Chicago for testing, what will the weather be like? Oh, well. Too early to know if she is pregnant yet, so we'll worry about these things later.

Plans are falling into place to bring Lucy down from Canada for the spring shows. She's one of the Argus/Boji kids and turned out very well, so it would be nice to finish a 5th champion from that litter.

Car goes in for a wash and vac this morning, so I can add the 3rd seat. We'll pick up my mother later today and take her out to dinner, as I know she's feeling neglected.

My list of chores is long. Better get started!

No comments: