Friday, August 26, 2011

Good Bye Reebok

Reebok playing frog

Tomorrow Reebok goes home.  Rosie will meet up with us in Rochester to see the pups again, and take Reebok home with her.  Rosie will decide who she's taking as her share of the litter, and whether or not she will let me place her second pick pup in one of the excellent homes I have waiting.   Assuming she selects Weather, I have offered to keep her for a few more weeks, as Rosie's life is pretty busy right now.  Because Ron is home during the day, the pups get a lot more time and attention here and there's lots more things I want to do with them.

Reebok has been an excellent guest and we will miss her.  She fit it nicely, had excellent manners, was not noisy, and is an excellent house dog.  Ron suggested that we could volunteer to keep her (he loves girl dogs) but I explained that she was not for sale, that Rosie probably wanted to get her ready to compete for her Grand Championship (once Rosie's ankle is mended), and that I want a puppy, not one more adult dog.

Health check up today, a visit to Winsor's clinic and Dr. Valenti who did their dew claws and the x-rays when Letty hurt her leg.  I KNOW the pups will get lots of extra socialization today!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

She is so gorgeous. Have a great trip, Reebok! I bet she'll be so glad to be home.