Friday, April 12, 2013

Countdown!



Last day of work before vacation.  Last half day actually, as the afternoon will be spent running last minute errands, finishing up fish chores, grooming Argus and packing.  I am NOT looking forward to coming back to the office after a week away, as there will be no one doing any of my work in my absence.  The only person who can fill in has taken a job with a different agency.  Not very good timing as this is our busiest time of the year, and everyone else has cover the empty position until a new person is hired and trained.  My Boss is already doing her own job and her Supervisor's job (out on medical leave) so there is no one to cover anything while I'm away.  Oh well.  I'll deal with it when I get back and not let it interfere with a much needed vacation.

One last blog post and then it may be awhile unless I figure out how to do posts on my iPhone.

That's Piper in the picture, Sanka was her litter name.  Max's sister.  It will be such fun to see Piper and Melitta again!

No comments: