Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dalmatian Colors

Liver, black, liver, black

Someone asked recently about liver-factored blacks and I never got around to responding.  Finally occurred to me that there is no point in reinventing the wheel, as I have an excellent color resource on my website.  Although the color pages were done a long time ago, most of the information is correct although there have been a few "discoveries" that affect the non-standard Dalmatian colors.  I've also received a number of pictures that I'll add when I finally get around to updating my website.  Sorry the pictures are rather small on the website, but it was created at a time when most of us only had dial up Internet connection, and it took the pages a long time to load unless the picture file were small and compressed.

Sue MacMillan's Dalmatian Color Pages

So if you want information and pictures of black & liver, lemon & orange, tri-color, brindle, trindle (brindle tris), blues and long-coats, check out my link.  The color page is also linked to a page on patching.

No comments: