Friday, June 29, 2012

Never Enough Time


Happy three week birthday to the Paulouies!  (Shorter than the Louie/Pauli babies).  They are thriving, and developing cute little personalities now.  This morning I was greeted with wagging tails when I went down to clean up the box.  From now on I will be spending a lot of time with them in the mornings, not because I have to, but because I want to.  They are SO CUTE at this age!

Pauli went for a walk last night, her first one since the arrival of the pups.  She's been running a bit on the doggy treadmill but last night she got pushy about needing a real walk.  We went up and down a few alleys, and she did a lot of sniffing while watching for rabbits.  She really needed to get out, I think.

Argus and I did the Dog Park yesterday evening and ran into friends Colleen & Jim and their Dal Ch. "Pinkie" UD.  Argus and Pinkie are about the same age and knew each other from dog shows, so they had a good time playing white Colleen, Jim and I played catch up.

While I sit home with the pups, my daughter Jess is in Virginia where she showed "Amery" at the Greater Washington Dal Specialty.  Made her trip worthwhile, as Amery went Winners Bitch for a four point major.  Amery lives with her co-owner/co-breeder Laurie (along with her mother Penny and grandmother Nikon).  She's a sister to Jess's Dal Meribel who needs just a single point to finish and was Best Of Winners at the National this year.

Christopher is doing well, and we have someone coming over to look at him tomorrow.  He's fit in here nicely, and is very easy to deal with, but he does need a home before Pauli's pups start coming upstairs.

Spellcheck is not working on Blogspot.  Oh well, you know what I meant.

No comments: